Most Chaste Spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary
V. He made him the lord of his household;
R. And prince over all his possessions.
Feast of St. Joseph (March 19)
Go to Joseph. - Genesis 41:55
Go to Joseph!
Of old it was said to the needy and suffering people in the kingdom
of Egypt: Go to Joseph, and do all that he shall say to you. (Gen.
The same is now said by the Sovereign Pontiff to all needy and suffering
people in the kingdom of the Church: GO TO JOSEPH. . . .
What was truly said of the first Joseph, as to his future, and as to his
goodness, his chastity, his patience, his wisdom, his influence with the king,
his power over the people, and his love for his brethren, is verified much more
perfectly, even to this day, in the second JOSEPH.
Herbert Cardinal Vaughan
Archbishop of Westminster
Litany of St. Joseph
(For public or private use.)
Lord, have mercy on us.
Christ, have mercy on us.
Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, hear us.
Christ, graciously hear us.
God the Father of Heaven,
Have mercy on us.
God the Son, Redeemer of the world,
Have mercy on us.
God the Holy Ghost,
Have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, One God,
Have mercy on us.
Holy Mary, pray for us.
St. Joseph, pray for us.
Illustrious son of David, etc.
Light of patriarchs,
Spouse of the Mother of God,
Chaste guardian of the Virgin,
Foster father of the Son of God,
Watchful defender of Christ,
Head of the Holy Family,
Joseph most just,
Joseph most chaste,
Joseph most prudent,
Joseph most valiant,
Joseph most obedient,
Joseph most faithful,
Mirror of patience,
Lover of poverty,
Model of workmen,
Glory of home life,
Guardian of virgins,
Pillar of families,
Solace of the afflicted,
Hope of the sick,
Patron of the dying,
Terror of demons,
Protector of Holy Church,
Lamb of God,Who takes away the sins of the world,
Spare us, O Lord!
Lamb of God,Who takes away the sins of the world,
Graciously hear us, O Lord!
Lamb of God,Who takes away the sins of the world,
Have mercy on us!
V. He made him the lord of His household,
R. And prince over all His possessions.
Let Us Pray
O God, Who in Thine ineffable Providence didst
vouchsafe to choose Blessed Joseph to be the spouse
of Thy most holy Mother, grant, we beseech Thee,
that he whom we venerate as our protector on earth
may be our intercessor in Heaven. Who lives and
reigns forever and ever. Amen.
Novena to St. Joseph
O glorious St. Joseph, faithful follower of Jesus Christ, to thee do we
raise our hearts and hands to implore thy powerful intercession in obtaining
from the benign Heart of Jesus all the helps and graces necessary for our spiritual
and temporal welfare, particularly the grace of a happy death, and the special
favor we now implore (state your petition).
O Guardian of the Word Incarnate, we have confidence that thy prayers on our
behalf will be graciously heard before the throne of God. Amen.
(Then say the following seven times in honor of the seven sorrows and joys of
V. O Glorious St. Joseph! Through thy love for Jesus Christ and for the glory
of His Name,
R. Hear our prayers and obtain our petitions.
V. Jesus, Mary and Joseph,
R. Assist us!
THE TESTIMONY OF ST. TERESA
Words of St.Teresa of Avila
I took for my patron and lord the glorious St. Joseph, and recommended
myself earnestly to him. I saw clearly that both out of this my present trouble,
and out of others of greater importance, relating to my honor and the loss of
my soul, this my father and lord delivered me, and rendered me greater services
than I knew how to ask for. I cannot call to mind that I have ever asked him
at any time for anything which he has not granted; and I am filled with amazement
when I consider the great favors which God has given me through this blessed
Saint; the dangers from which he has delivered me, both of body and of soul.
Autobiography, VI, 9
PRAYER TO OBTAIN A SPECIAL FAVOR
O blessed Saint Joseph, tenderhearted father, faithful guardian of Jesus,
chaste spouse of the Mother of God, we pray and beseech thee to offer to God
the Father His divine Son, bathed in blood on the Cross for sinners, and through
the thrice-holy Name of Jesus, obtain for us from the Eternal Father the favor
we implore. (Name your request.)
Appease the Divine anger so justly inflamed by our crimes, beg of Jesus mercy
for thy children. Amid the splendors of eternity, forget not the sorrows of
those who suffer, those who pray, those who weep; stay the Almighty arm which
smites us, that by thy prayers and those of thy most holy spouse, the Heart
of Jesus may be moved to pity and to pardon. Amen. St. Joseph, pray for us.
MEMORARE TO ST. JOSEPH
Remember, O most pure Spouse of the Virgin Mary, St. Joseph my beloved patron,
that never has it been heard that anyone invoked thy patronage and sought thine
aid without being comforted. Inspired by this confidence, I come to thee and
fervently commend myself to thee. Ah, despise not my petition, dear Foster Father
of our Redeemer, but accept it graciously. Amen.
WORDS OF ST. THOMAS AQUINAS
Some Saints are privileged to extend to us their patronage with particular
efficacy in certain needs, but not in others; but our holy patron St. Joseph
has the power to assist us in all cases, in every necessity, in every undertaking.
ANOTHER MEMORARE TO ST. JOSEPH
Remember, O most illustrious Patriarch St. Joseph, on the testimony of St.
Teresa, thy devoted client, that never has it been heard that anyone invoked
thy protection or sought thy mediation who has not obtained relief. In this
confidence I come before thee,my loving protector, chaste spouse of Mary, foster
father of the Saviour of men and dispenser of the treasures of His Sacred Heart.
Despise not my earnest prayer, but graciously hear and obtain my petition. (Mention
Let Us Pray
O God, Who in Thine ineffable Providence didst vouchsafe to choose Blessed
Joseph to be the spouse of Thy most holy Mother, grant, we beseech Thee, that
he whom we venerate as our protector on earth may be our intercessor in Heaven.
Who lives and reigns forever and ever. Amen.
ST. TERESAS GUARANTEE
Words of St.Teresa of Avila
To other Saints Our Lord seems to have given power to succor us in some
special necessitybut to this glorious Saint, I know by experience, He
has given the power to help us in all. Our Lord would have us understand that
as He was subject to St. Joseph on earthfor St. Joseph, bearing the title
of father and being His guardian, could command Himso now in Heaven Our
Lord grants all his petitions. I have asked others to recommend themselves to
St. Joseph, and they, too, know the same thing by experience . . . Autobiography,
THIRTY DAYS PRAYER TO ST. JOSEPH
For Any Special Intention
Ever blessed and glorious St. Joseph, kind and loving father, and helpful friend
of all in sorrow! Thou art the good father and protector of orphans, the defender
of the defenseless, the patron of those in need and sorrow. Look kindly on my
request. My sins have drawn down on me the just displeasure of my God, and so
I am surrounded with unhappiness. To thee, O loving guardian of the Family of
Nazareth, do I go for help and protection. Listen, then, I beg of thee, with
fatherly concern, to my earnest prayers, and obtain for me the favor I ask.
(Here make your request.)
I ask it by the infinite mercy of the Eternal Son of God, which moved Him to
take our nature and to be born into this world of sorrow. I ask it by the weariness
and suffering thou didst endure when thou didst find no shelter at the inn of
Bethlehem for the Holy Virgin, nor a place where the Son of God could be born.
Then, being everywhere refused, thou hadst to allow the Queen of Heaven to give
birth to the worlds Redeemer in a cave. I ask it by the loveliness and
power of that sacred Name, Jesus, which thou didst confer on the adorable Infant.
I ask it by that painful torture thou didst feel at the prophecy of holy Simeon,
which declared the Child Jesus and His holy Mother future victims of our sins
and of their great love for us. I ask it through thy sorrow and pain of soul
when the Angel declared to thee that the life of the Child Jesus was sought
by His enemies. From their evil plan thou hadst to flee with Him and His Blessed
Mother into Egypt. I ask it by all the suffering, weariness and labors of that
long and dangerous journey. I ask it by all thy care to protect the Sacred Child
and His Immaculate Mother during thy second journey, when thou wert ordered
to return to thine own country. I ask it by thy peaceful life in Nazareth, where
thou didst meet with so many joys and sorrows. I ask it by thy great distress
when the adorable Child was lost to thee and His Mother for three days. I ask
it by thy joy at finding Him in the Temple, and by the comfort thou didst find
at Nazareth, while living in the company of the Child Jesus. I ask it by the
wonderful submission He showed in His obedience to thee. I ask it by the perfect
love and conformity thou didst show in accepting the Divine order to depart
from this life and from the company of Jesus and Mary. I ask it by the joy which
filled thy soul when the Redeemer of the world, triumphant over death and Hell,
entered into the possession of His kingdom and led thee into it with special
honors. I ask it through Marys glorious Assumption and through that endless
happiness thou hast with her in the presence of God. O good Father! I beg of
thee, by all thy sufferings, sorrows and joys, to hear me and obtain for me
what I ask. (Here mention your petitions or think of them.) Obtain for all those
who have asked my prayers everything that is useful to them in the plan of God.
Finally, my dear Patron and Father, be with me and all who are dear to me in
our last moments, that we may eternally sing the praises of Jesus, Mary and
Joseph! A blameless life, O St. Joseph, may we lead, by thy kind patronage from
danger freed. Amen.
PRAYER FOR PURITY
O guardian of Virgins and holy Father St. Joseph, into whose faithful keeping
were entrusted Christ Jesus, Innocence itself, and Mary, Virgin of virgins,
I pray and beseech thee by these dear pledges, Jesus and Mary, that, being preserved
from all uncleanness, I may with spotless mind, pure heart and chaste body ever
serve Jesus and Mary most chastely all the days of my life. Amen.
ST. TERESAS PLEA
Words of St.Teresa of Avila
Would that I could persuade all men to be devoted to this glorious Saint
[St. Joseph], for I know by long experience what blessings he can obtain for
us from God. I have never known anyone who was truly devoted to him and honored
him by particular services who did not advance greatly in virtue: for he helps
in a special way those souls who commend themselves to him. It is now very many
years since I began asking him for something on his feast, and I have always
received it. If the petition was in any way amiss, he rectified it for my greater
good . . . I ask for the love of God that he who does not believe me will make
the trial for himselfthen he will find out by experience the great good
that results from commending oneself to this glorious Patriarch and in being
devoted to him . . . Autobiography, VI, 11-12
PRAYER TO ST. JOSEPH THE WORKMAN
Composed by Pope St. Pius X
O glorious St. Joseph, model of all those who are devoted to labor, obtain for
me the grace to work conscientiously, putting the call of duty above my natural
inclinations, to work with gratitude and joy, in a spirit of penance for the
remission of my sins, considering it an honor to employ and develop by means
of labor the gifts received from God, to work with order, peace, moderation
and patience, without ever shrinking from weariness and difficulties, to work
above all with purity of intention and detachment from self, having always death
before my eyes and the account that I must render of time lost, of talents wasted,
of good omitted, of vain complacency in success, so fatal to the work of God.
All for Jesus, all through Mary, all after thine example, O Patriarch, St. Joseph.
Such shall be my watchword in life and in death. Amen.
WORDS OF ST. TERESA OF AVILA
On St. Joseph and Those Devoted to Prayer
Those persons who give themselves to prayer should in a special manner
always have great devotion to St. Joseph, for I know not how anyone can think
of the Queen of Angels during the time that she suffered so much with the Infant
Jesus without giving thanks to St. Joseph for the assistance he rendered to
them then. He who cannot find anyone to teach him how to pray, let him take
this glorious Saint for his guide, and he will not lose his way.
Autobiography, VI, 12
A POWERFUL NOVENA TO ST. JOSEPH
This novena has proven to be highly efficacious. It seems to be pleasing
to St. Joseph and helpful to souls. This form of novena was originally devised
by the celebrated Fr. Louis Lallemant, S.J. (1587-1633). It has proved particularly
effective in obtaining favors through the intercession of St. Joseph. In the
Life of this saintly priest and great master of the spiritual life, to whom
St. Joseph never refused anything he asked, the story is told that on one occasion
he urged two young priests to make this novena, promising that they would obtain
everything they asked through the intercession of St. Joseph if, in turn, they
would show him special honor and spread devotion to him among others. Both did
as Fr. Lallemant suggested. One of them asked for grace to speak and write worthily
of Our Lord. But the next day he came to Fr. Lallemant to tell him that, upon
reflection, he wished to ask for a different grace, which he considered more
conducive to his perfection. Fr. Lallemant replied, It is too late now
to ask for another grace. The first one has already been granted. This
grace was conspicuously displayed throughout the whole course of the priests
life, as he became one of the most noted preachers and writers of his day.
How to Make this Novena
No particular prayers need be said for this novena. Every day for nine days,
turn to St. Joseph in spirit four times during the day and honor him in the
following four points. (These visits may be made anywhereat
home, at work, on the street, in the car or busand at any time.)
1. During the first visit, consider St. Josephs fidelity to grace.
Reflect upon the action of the Holy Ghost in his soul. At the conclusion of
this brief meditation, thank God for so honoring St. Joseph, and ask, through
his intercession, for a similar grace.
2. Later in the day, consider St. Josephs fidelity to the interior
life. Study his spirit of recollection. Think, thank God, and ask.
3. Later still, consider St. Josephs love for Our Lady. Think,
thank God, and ask.
4. Finally, in a fourth visit, reflect upon St. Josephs love for
the Divine Child. Think, thank God, and ask.
Excerpts are from Favorite
Prayers to St. Joseph by TAN
Books & Publishers
Other pages discussing Catholic
doctrine and history:
- History and Culture
- Wearing Pants Incites Men to Lust
- Learn how women's fashions have corrupted, how evil forces are behind most modern fashions, and much more! Includes practical advice.
- How to Run a Catholic Family
- Discusses how to bring the Catholic Faith into family life! How the family can best celebrate feast days, and make use of good Catholic customs.
- A TRUE History Book -
This premise of this history book: The coming of Jesus Christ was the most important event in history.
- Catholic History Workbook -
Fascinating; hard to put down! It makes more sense of History than secular books which explain things in a disjointed manner.
- Homeschooling Workbook -
With questions for every chapter of Christ in the Americas - multiple choice, fill in the blank, true/false, and more!
- Crisis in the Church
- Read about St. Athanasius - faithful and courageous, known as the "champion of orthodoxy". One of the 33 Doctors of the Church!
- St. Athanasius - The great defender of the Catholic Faith against Arianism
- Crisis in the Church - How the enemies of God plot to overthrow the Church from within.
- Revolution in the Church - How Vatican II and its aftermath caused a crisis in the Catholic Church.
- Freemasonry - Pope Leo XIII unmasks this evil society, and forbids all Catholics to join.
- Combination of ALL Heresies - Pope St. Pius X unmasks the Modernists, giving us their doctrine and methods!
- Vatican II - Impartially discusses what happened at Vatican II -- mostly quotes from the men that were there!
- Fascinating if true - A man's deathbed confession.
- Our Lord Jesus Christ
- The Sacred Heart
of Jesus - Learn all about this beautiful devotion to Our Lord.
- The Shroud of Our Lord -
Discusses the convroversy over the Shroud of Turin - is it real or a forgery? Evidence points to its authenticity.
- Infinite Mercy of Jesus - Learn how
the Heart of Jesus has a strong desire to love and pardon sinners who sincerely return to Him.
- The Blessed Virgin Mary
- The Blessed Virgin Mary
- Immaculate, pure, and our most powerful intercessor after Our Lord
- The Holy Slavery
- To Jesus, through Mary -- the same way Jesus came to us (through His Mother)
- Edifying and Beautiful -
Learn about God's Providence in regard to the Blessed Virgin Mary, her graces and merits, the details of her life!
- Our Lady of Fatima - Her predictions and warning for the future.
- Saints who Saw Mary
- Tells the story of 17 great Saints who saw and heard the Blessed Mother, whom they were so devoted to!
- St. Therese, the Little Flower
- St. Therese the Little Flower - Under obedience, she tells the story of her childhood, religious life, etc.
- Mother of St. Therese - Learn about the woman who raised 5 saintly daughters, all of which entered the religious life!
- Father of St. Therese - Learn about the man who let the holy family of Lisieux so well, that his 5 daughters entered a convent!
- From the Sister of St. Therese - In her biography, she writes many things not found in
Story of a Soul.
- Lives of the Saints
- Learned Mystic and Theologian -
St. John of the Cross suffered greatly, even prison, for the Carmelite Reform. Father of the Discalced Carmelites.
- Beautiful story of a young girl -
Anne de Guigne was clever and passionate, yet practiced humility and all the other virtues -- and she died at the age of 10.
- Refuge for Billions of Catholics -
Catholics have always prayed to these saints in their necessities. St. Blaise, St. Christopher, etc. Includes countless novenas!
- St. Anne - Grandmother of Our Lord -
According to Ven. Mary of Agreda, she possessed all the virtues, especially purity. Learn more about her!
- Young Italian Maiden -
Who suffered the Stigmata every Friday, and was pious from her youth. St. Gemma Galgani, called the "Gem of Christ"
- Heroic Chastity -
Read how St. Maria Goretti had to give up her life to preserve her purity! She is called the patroness of youth.
- All Glory to Almighty God -
Well documented cases of the miraculous taken from the lives of the Saints. Fascinating!
- Defeated Persian Sorcerers -
The glorious life of St. Jude Thaddeus, Apostle and cousin of Our Lord, as taken from ancient Catholic traditions.
- Angels and Devils -
Learn all that Scripture and Tradition teaches us about the pure spirits God created. Fascinating and enlightening!
- Life of Mary Magdalen - Learn fascinating details of her life that you didn't know before! From the visions of Anne Catherine Emmerich.
- The Angel of the Judgment
- At a critical point in Church history, his preaching and miracles served as a warning of impending chastisement.
- Miracles All His Life -
The miraculous was very common in the life of St Gerard Majella, great saint and Patron of Expectant Mothers.
- Eyewitness to Gospel events -
Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich saw so many biblical events in her visions. Be inspired and edified by her virtuous life!
- United with Jesus Christ -
She suffered for souls and for the Church, and received countless visions all her life. One man wrote down her visions for YOUR sake!
- Never a Moment Wasted
- this zealous missionary and client of Our Lady is a model for all Catholics. Read about his saintly life.
- She saw her Guardian Angel
- this innocent girl tells us the story of her saintly life -- beautiful, inspiring!
- Servants of Satan
Establish Paganism - Astrology, witchcraft, and countless systems of idolatry
set up after the Confusion of Tongues.
- Fervent Catholic Indians - Father De Smet was like an Apostle, suffering greatly to bring the True Religion to the Native American peoples.
- Classic Sermons for Lent - On the Last Things, aimed at moving you to serve God even more
faithfully. By St. Francis de Sales.
- Those Who Met St. Padre
Pio - Stories of conversions, miracles, etc. from those who met this living Crucifix. Recently canonized.
- Beat Up by the Devil
- This great Saint had prophetic visions in the form of dreams, and often physically struggled with the devil.
- Life of St Gertrude
- Our Lord appeared to her many times, and she was much loved by Him because of her purity.
- Jesus Dearly Loved Her
- Because of her love and confidence in him, her heart was His favorite place to dwell, after the Blessed Sacrament.
- The Dolorous Passion - Giving never before seen details of Our Lord's Passion! From
the visions of Anne Catherine Emmerich.
- Braving the English
Torture - St. Margaret Clitherow was a wife and mother - and she kept the Faith even to martyrdom!
- Details of The Good Thief - Learn about his life with a gang of brigands, how he helped the
Holy Family, and much more.
- Classic Catholic Sermons - You won't fall asleep here! Sermons by a Doctor of the Church, filled with energy and the spirit of Faith.
- Miracles Taking Place Today - St. Philomena is famous for the number of miracles surrounding her shrine - here are some of them.
- Isabella of Spain - A holy Catholic queen, and a valiant defender of Christ's kingdom.
- St Anthony - the Wonder Worker - His life was filled with proofs that God was with him.
- St Vincent de Paul - famous for his charities, this great Saint was canonized only 77 years after his death!
- The Cure of Ars - Three of him could destroy the devil's kingdom! Read about his physical struggles with Satan.
- St. Rita - Nothing is impossible with God! Her life is an example for us all, especially to mothers.
- Sermons of St. Francis de Sales - Here he speaks all about the kinds of prayer.
Learn what (and what not) to do!
- St. Teresa of Avila - She founded many convents, which were to adhere to the strict observance of the Carmelite Rule.
- St. Elizabeth of Hungary - Known for her generosity to the poor
- Alexandrina - A victim soul who suffered the Passion on Fridays
- The Spiritual Life
- Jesus, Prisoner of Love
- Meditations on the most beautiful doctrine of the Catholic Faith - the Real Presence of Jesus in the Eucharist
- Spiritual Exercises
- Written by a great saint, these meditations have converted millions of souls.
- Manual of the Spiritual Life - Your duties as a penitent toward your confessor/spiritual director.
- Lessons from Calvary - 31 meditations on Our Lord's Passion that will help you to easily avoid sin.
- Finding Peace of Heart
- Only by knowing how to follow God's will, can a person be truly happy.
- Strategy for Getting to Heaven - We must learn how the devil works on us, how to avoid his snares, to win the "War for our Souls".
- How to Fight the Deadly Sins - Timeless advice on how to combat each of the Capital sins.
- A Manual for Confession -
How to benefit from the Sacrament of Penance: common pitfalls, scruples, how to make a good exam of conscience, and much more.
- Seven Deadly Sins -
Learn about the different forms of pride, avarice, lust, anger, envy, gluttony and sloth.
- How to Pray Well -
How we should pray to God - with confidence, perseverance, simplicity. Advice from St. Alphonsus Liguori!
- St. Joseph
- St. Joseph - After Our Lady, the holiest mere man who ever lived
- Privileges of St. Joseph - Why St. Joseph receives so much honor in the Church
- Novenas to St. Joseph -
Universal Patron - Pray to St. Joseph for all of your needs - Jesus, now in Heaven, still listens to him as a father!
- Marriage & Family
- How to Raise Good Catholic Children - With examples from the saints and wise and thoughtful commentary - a must-read for every parent!
- Haunted by Children She Aborted - Testimony from her own mouth: how she had 7 abortions, and how her life changed afterward.
- Catholic Doctrine on Marriage - Common sources of marital strife and how to avoid them, the differences between the sexes, periodic abstinence, and more.
- Your Labor of Love - The author talks about isolation, sufferings, the modern culture, and more.
- Spiritual Growth during Pregnancy - How expecting a child can bring a woman closer to God and the Blessed Virgin Mary. Includes much practical advice.
- Catholic Doctrine and Dogma
- What is Sanctifying Grace? -
Learn all about the nature of Grace, what it does for us, how to increase it in our souls, and its importance.
- Catholic Dogma of Grace - God's grace vs. man's ability to merit for his actions.
- Sin and Forgiveness - True Catholic doctrine with quotes from Scripture and the Fathers.
- The Intellect of the Angels - What Catholic theology says about the angels.
- Simple Easy-to-Understand Catechism - For Catholics to better learn their faith, or to give to possible converts.
- Sodomy Condemned -
The Catholic Church has always condemned this unnatural vice - see proofs from the Magisterium, Church laws, Scripture, canons, and more!
- The Mass Keeps the World in Existence - and other lofty considerations; helps Catholics
appreciate the real value of the Mass.
- The Catholic Mass - Why it is so priceless; relates actual events which prove it!
- The Catholic Faith - Easy to read and follow, using the most solid Catholic doctrine. Very thorough.
- What Does The Bible Say About Marriage? - Find all Bible quotes about "Anger", for example, gathered into one page.
- The Last Things/Afterlife
- Death, Judgment, Hell, Heaven - The Saints always thought about their last end, and so should we. Brings the reality of eternity before your eyes!
- Life Everlasting - Discusses death, judgment, heaven and hell; also the vices and virtues
- Beyond the Grave -
What we know about Purgatory from sacred history and the lives of the saints.
- Peaceful Rest or Almost Like Hell? - Discusses the two opposing Catholic viewpoints on the subject of Purgatory.
- Purgatory - Learn what the Catholic Church has always taught on this subject.
- What Will Hell be Like? - Discusses the sufferings of Hell in detail.
- Eternity of Hell - Including a story from a soul who was sent there!
- Defending the Faith/Apologetics
- The REAL Luther - From the pens of Protestant historians, and Luther's own (foul) mouth -
learn about the real man.
- The Faith of our Fathers - A topic-by-topic explanation of what the Catholic Faith teaches. Great for apologetics!
- The Bible Explained - Why were all those various stories placed in the Bible for us to read? Here is why!
- How Christ Changed Society - Compare the ancient world with the world influenced by Christ.
- Scripture Alone for Salvation? - Even the Bible itself denies this! Read 21 compelling
reasons why Tradition is also necessary.
- The Bible is a Catholic book - Convincing arguments show clearly that criticism of the Catholic Church has no truthful basis! Excellent apologetics based on history.
- Defend Catholic Dogmas - Find rational arguments for what Catholics believe.
- Theory of Evolution
- Evolution Hoax Debunked -
A learned scientist discovers that there is no evidence FOR Evolution, but plenty AGAINST it!
- Proofs against Evolution -
Plenty of evidence against Evolution is out there, but it is often ignored by the media. Fascinating!
- Evolution is a
Fraud - So say countless biologists and scientists! Read more...
- King of Jerusalem
- Balwin IV of Jerusalem leads the Crusaders in this exciting novel.
- Exciting Adventures
- Tom Playfair and his friends at a Jesuit boarding school. Exciting, Catholic, fun!
- More Catholic Adventures
- written by Fr. Finn - Percy Wynn meets Tom Playfair and friends, and enters the boarding school (St. Maure's).
- Perpetual Motion Boy
- The Fr. Finn boarding school universe expands with Claude Lightfoot and other interesting characters.
- That Football Game
- written by Fr. Finn - Which is more important? English class, a math competition, or an upcoming football game?
Return to Catholic Doctrine